Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Samantha's Bathing Tights

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was looking at the replacement list and for $3 you can get Samantha's bathing tights SYO-02.

    If you have the retired Bathing Suit, that did not come with the tights. These tights are navy blue and look really cute with the retired outfit. (I like the navy blue better then the black tights with the outfit.)

    I don't know the replacement number but I do know you can also get the new bucket and shovel as a replacement also.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member djsnjones@mindspring.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did someone add this to the replacement parts list yet?
    Joy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •